Win a Season Ticket with Blaze Booster Club
The Blaze Booster Club are happy to reveal a fantastic set of prizes for their monthly draw which includes a 2016/17 Genting Casino Coventry Blaze season ticket!
The Blaze Booster Club is independent of the Coventry Blaze and is run by the fans, for the fans. Sponsored by DRP Logistics it is just £1 per-week to join or £4.33 per-month.
As a member, every month you will be entered into the draw to win one of the prizes as outlined below for the next few months:
April (drawn 1st May)
- Congratulations to Mr K Perkins who has won a Neil Trimm game-issued Blaze jersey
May (to be drawn 5th June)
- Coventry Blaze 2016/17 season ticket
June (to be drawn 3rd July)
- FIVE chances to win a 2016/17 Blaze Own and Loan jersey!
July (to be drawn 7th August)
- David Clements away signed game-issue jersey from the 2015/16 season
- #2 un-named home blood jersey from the 2015/16 season signed by all the team
August (to be drawn 4th September)
- Kevin Noble away signed game-issue jersey from the 2015/16 season
- Donated team-signed 2008/09 Carlyle Lewis stick
September (to be drawn 2nd October)
- Ashley Tait away team-signed game-issue jersey from the 2015/16 season
With more fantastic prizes to be won every month throughout the season!
All funds raised by the Booster Club are used to help make the Genting Casino Coventry Blaze the very best that they can be on the ice. For example, they have contributed to costs to bring in players including mid-season additions instrumental to our playoff success of 2015. Last summer they also played an important role in being able to retain the services of Chuck Weber for a further season.
Blaze Booster Club are also the proud sponsors of Blaze's special raffle which takes place every game night.
Take a look at the Blaze Booster Club video below which gives more details about who they are and what they aim to do:
Regular updates of prize draws and winners etc are posted to their social media sites so make sure to follow them to keep up with all the news.